2022-2023 ONLINE REGISTRATION
New Kindergarten Students and New to Mobile County Public School System
• Enroll Online as soon as possible. When online enrollment has been completed the school will receive notification and will finalize the registration.
• The following documents will need to be uploaded to online registration
1. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
2. Students Certified Birth Certificate
3. Students Social Security Card
4. Certificate of Immunization (Alabama)
5. Two Proofs of Residency in guardian’s name (approved list on registration website)
Students Currently Enrolled and Returning to Allentown
• Complete Online Enrollment by June 1, 2022 and attend Meet the Teacher on August 1st.
• When online registration is complete the school receives notification and your child can be placed on a class roll.
• Students with Address or Guardian changes should contact the school for registration completion.
• New Students to Allentown who are currently enrolled in another Mobile County School will be required to provide new proofs of residence. These can be uploaded in online registration.
Meet the Teacher: Monday, August 1, 2022 | Grades Pre-K - 5 | 8:00-10:00am
- Parents can pay Registration Fees, join PTO, and sign-up for Extended Day
- You MUST complete Online Registration in order to attend